CARWOOLA's DECK THE GATES COMPETITION
How to enter
To enter the Deck the Gate competition, send an email with participants names, address of gate/fence and preferred contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry no later than 15 December.
1. You must enter to be eligible for a prize
2. Gate/fences to be set up by 16 December 2022
3. Entries will be judged in two categories: Most Festive and Most Original
4. Judging criteria: Visual impact, Creativity, Festiveness and Originality.
5. No themes are imposed and you have total creative freedom to decorate your gate/fence.
6. All gates/fences must be decorated by the individuals/families/ organisations named on the entry form (you may not hire a professional to help you).
Get creative with your own theme, materials and colours. We just ask that gates/fences be appropriate for all viewing ages.
Safety first - Do not include items that may be a safety hazard or block entry or exit to the residence/block.
A panel of volunteer judges from the Carwoola district will judge entrants on December 17.